Code of Ethics
1. My readings are focused on self-acceptance, enhancing your sense of self and possibilities in your life.
2. I invite people of all walks of life, race, ethnicity, religious or spiritual paths, gender expressions and sexual orientations to work with me and will treat everyone with respect. You must be 18 years or older to receive a reading.
3. If I cannot connect with you, there is no charge for services and I will refer you to another intuitive reader whenever possible.
4. I do not give advice or predict the future. I acknowledge that everyone has free will and try to inspire clarity so that you can move towards the opportunities, gifts, knowledge and spiritual growth that are suggested through your intuitive reading.
5. I encourage you to take responsibility for your own life, and to discern what is true for you, in a reading. You have authority over your life—I cannot assume that I know what is best for you. I offer intuitive reflection on your inner truths.
6. I strive to keep my fees reasonable and will not charge you more than the fee you agreed to prior to setting an appointment.
7. All readings are confidential, discreet and I will take steps to ensure your privacy. Note that readings over Skype, FaceTime, telephone, cell phone and other digital means of communication cannot guarantee total privacy due to the nature of these technologies. Please let me know if you have any special considerations I should note.
8. My goal is to translate the highest potential energies in your life rather than predict future actions and events. I seek accuracy in my readings and will work to describe what I sense with the clearest descriptions and nuance that I can. I do not claim 100% accuracy in my readings, as no intuitive can claim 100% accuracy when working with people who possess free will.
9. I advise all clients that I am not a licensed therapist, psychiatrist, or medical doctor and do not give medical diagnosis or counseling.
10. I will never coerce you into believing what I tell you. I encourage your free will! I encourage you to follow your own truths, to take what resonates with you and discard anything said during the reading that doesn’t.
11. I encourage you to communicate any dissatisfaction you may have during your intuitive reading. If that cannot be done, I encourage you to contact me as soon as possible so that I can rectify the issue, provide a refund, or help clarify any misunderstanding. It is my goal to provide the best possible service and help you with as much love, inspiration, and clarity as possible.
12. If in the unlikely event I must cancel a reading, I will do so as soon as it becomes evident that I cannot be present. I encourage all clients to do the same.
This list was inspired by the Psychic and Clairvoyance Code of Ethics and adapted from Asher Hartman Intuitive.